Branches can look like they are sitting right in headquarters. Your employees in geographically disparate locations can now take advantage of the same communications features and functionalities as headquarters. IT staffs focus budget and staff on the headquarters and larger branches, and small branches are harder to manage. Vantage IP Communications Service helps branches leapfrog the bigger sites in capabilities with little capital expenditure and easy to manage, browser based telecommunications. There are also significant connectivity savings of 50% or more due to Vantage’s hosted model, and true disaster recovery included.
- Use consolidated directory, 4-digit intracompany dialing and 4-digit transfer
- Share voicemails on a common platform
- Have access to previously unattainable features like Call Center and disaster recovery
- Use a shared auto-attendant for the entire company and shared receptionist for multiple locations
- Get itemized in-bound and out-bound billing details by number or office
- Mobile workers can now be assigned to a branch or headquarters