Are you interested in:
- Enhancing value
- Growing revenue
- Improving profitability
- Reducing operating costs
- Improving productivity
- Making better informed decisions
- Keeping employees and customers connected
- Boost your competitive edge and value proposition
- Protecting the business
Are these goals of your own organization? Are these goals of the customers you serve? If you answered "yes" to any question above, then you should continue reading below and learn more about exciting ways you can build your business.
IT transforms the way SMB's operate enabling them to compete and prosper. You need simple, easy to install, easy to use, easy to manage, easy to scale technology to offer your clients. And you need these offering to provide high value to your company too.
The Vantage Solution Provider (VSP) Program - Taking Advantage of SaaS and Cloud Megatrends
Everyone seems to heading to the "cloud." We are on the forefront on business models that can augment your business around the cloud and the expansion of managed services. The statistics from a variety of well-regarded research firms indicate that companies are rapidly moving to the cloud.
- Yankee Group - 60 percent of end users believe cloud and managed services offerings are now valid.
- Savvis - 70 percent are planning to use cloud services in the enterprise within the next two years.
- McKinsey & Company - 30 percent of the addressable market in unified communications will be in the cloud by 2013.
- Gartner Group - BI is one of the top five business priorities of CIOs, and SaaS BI now brings cost-effecitve BI to the SMB market.
- AMI -Partners - 25 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in hosted business application services spending through 2014.
- IDC Research - SaaS market is expected to grow to over $40.5 billion by 2014. 34% of all new business software will be purchased as a SaaS.
Are you positioned to take advantage of these exciting opportunities as a solutions provider to your customers and clients?
The Vantage Solution Provider (VSP) Program helps you meet these goals. Whether you are a single employee or one of thousands offering value-added services to the market, Vantage offers high value to you and your clients in some of the fastest growing segments of the marketplace, including unifying all communications for you and your customers.
- Cloud or Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings that are growing dramatically
- Unified Communications - business class VoIP, unified messaging
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - sales force automation and optimization, contact management, lead and opportunity management,
- Business Intelligence (BI) - helping companies make smarter and better decisions.
- Virtual Call Center - anytime/anywhere management of customer service functions and differentiated levels of service to your clients.
- Industry leading commission plans up to 32% for all partners
- Recurring commissions quarterly for all SaaS offerings
- 97% customer satisfaction levels of current users
- 85% of customers sign 5 year agreements
- 75% of our customers save real dollars with implementation of SaaS offerings, allowing this savings to be driven back into infrastructure enhancements
- 7 X 24 engineering support with online ticketing
- Cost effective services that drive LAN hardware, maintenance, and professional services that YOU offer, source, and take complete credit
- Partner discounts for use of all solutions yourself
- Vantage acts as an extension of your organization and provides all support needed for successful selling and implementation
- Proactive Service Level Agreements (SLA) we can define with you and assure customer satisfaction
- Valuable marketing support - Vantage can be your marketing department
- Twelve years of experience offering SaaS and Cloud Computing services
Our partners typically are the virtual CIOs for many organizations and are valued for their expertise and understanding of what IT solutions are the best for their clients. Let us help you help your clients.To request information on becoming a Vantage Solutions Provider, please click here.